Code of Conduct
• Show respect for others and for yourself. Bullying, abuse, personal attacks, and aggression will get you removed and/or reported.
• Mind your language - racist, defamatory, sexist, hateful or offensive words won’t be tolerated.
• If a person or organization hasn’t given you express permission to use his/her name, photos, or audio/video content on our page, please don’t post it.
• Don’t post any advertising, spam, or links to external sites we wouldn’t find cool.
• Don’t post personal information about yourself or anyone else that should remain private. If you do, we’ll remove it.
If you come across a comment on our page that you consider inappropriate, Facebook allows you to 'mark as spam' or 'report as abuse'. We do however proactively and reactively moderate.
If you submit unsolicited material to us via our Facebook, Twitter or any other social media page, you warrant that you own the material and/ or have the necessary rights/permissions to supply the material and you automatically grant Future and its licensees a licence to publish your submission in whole or in part in any/all issues and/or editions of publications, in any format published worldwide and on associated websites, social media channels, and associated products. Any material you submit is sent at your own risk and, although every care is taken, neither Future nor its employees, agents, subcontractors or licensees shall be liable for loss or damage. We assume all unsolicited material is for publication unless otherwise stated, and reserve the right to edit, amend and adapt all submissions.
Comments from fans on posts or on the page wall do not represent the views of CIRCUS.